ADVANCE YOUR CAREER: JOIN THE BERKS TRANSFER TEAM
Berks Transfer is one of six subsidiary companies within the Empire Group, in Reading, PA. The Empire Group is powered by 200+ employees and more than 400 pieces of equipment. We are looking forward to providing careers to qualified applicants.
We strive to provide our employees with a rewarding and challenging career environment. We’re looking for qualified, dedicated people to join our team. A Berks Transfer employee must be highly competent, task oriented, and encompass excellent people skills. We believe that the quality of our employees defines the quality of our service, so we strive to employ top performers in their respected fields. We offer a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
Berks Transfer, an Empire Group company, Reading, PA, provides companies and individuals with hauling and waste disposal services. We also provide careers to qualified people. This unique environmental facility is built to accept 1,000 tons of waste per day and attracts customers from Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York. Berks Transfer, www.berkstransfer.com, is one of six subsidiary companies within the Empire Group, founded in 1955. We are seeking an experienced Sales Representative.
Job Title: Sales Representative at Berks Transfer
Reports To: General Manager of Berks Transfer
Description: Identify leads and proactively prospect and sell new, profitable services to customers. Meet regularly with prospective new clients to deliver sales presentations, follow up with key decision makers, and sell all services. The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated individual with high energy and problem-solving skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify viable leads, manage prospects and acquire new, profitable customers
- Meet and exceed monthly-established targeted revenue goals
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to current and new clients
- Develop awareness of market behavior and competitive trends to anticipate changing customer needs
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Company’s available services, lines of business, and pricing structures, as well as offer additional services to existing and potential customers as appropriate
- Build relationships and increase Company visibility through participation in Company-sponsored activities as required; attend trade shows, Chamber of Commerce events and other events as necessary
- Perform other job-related duties as required
- High School diploma or GED
- Two years direct sales experience
- Sales experience with a waste Transfer Station preferred
- Sales experience in waste disposal, roll-off sales and/or construction preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with clients, supervisors and co-workers
- Professional presentation
- Competitive salary
How to Apply:
- Please email resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: Jeff Damon at: JDamon@esreading.com